Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal Entry #14 Write about your experience at the Angel game.

On Sunday I went to Angles stadium with my classmate. It was my third experience in America. But Angle’s game was my first time. I really like watching baseball game in stadium because I can see the player very closely and enjoy stadium atmosphere. Actually our seat was a top. But I didn’t care because I have friends who can enjoy the game. Early I was enthusiasm. But I was getting tired and game was a little bit loose. So I started eating like hotdog, pizza, peanut, snack, and so on. After 7 innings, we could go to down stair seat. There was so nice. I could feel the player mind even though breathe. I really enjoyed the stadium atmosphere with our friends. It was my valuable memory. And appreciate Jimmy about giving a chance to watch good game.

No comments: