Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Knot's Barry Farm

Knot's Barry Farm was my first amuzing park in U.S. Actually I don't like riding. But Knot's Barry Farm was another world. SO firstly I was going to go there. However it was free. Thus I decided to go there. But if i didn't go there, maybe I regret, no absolutely. There were a lot of funny ridings which can't compare with Korea rinding.
Especially, Ghost rider was the best. I never have experienced like that roller coaster. But waiting line was too long. It was very hard and boring. I thought that in U.S. amuzing park waiting time was very short. Because there was very huge and there were lots of amuzing park. It was same to Korea. So I think that any amuzing park is same. Anyway it is my happyness memory. If I have a chance to go again, I will enjoy more. Of course if it is free.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy said...

Amusement parks are a lot of fun, but they are expensive and the lines are very long. I recommend that you go in the winter when there aren't any crowds and there are probably discounts. Ghost Rider is a great ride because it is a classical roller coaster. Some people like the bumpy ride. Unfortunately, Pete hurt his neck on this ride.