Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blockbuster




My favorite blockbuster is The Rock. I can't explain why the movie is my favorite. But I like the movie. The movie's story is good and actor's acting is good, too. At that time I became Ed Harris's fan. Actually I like romantic comedy movie. Because I watch a movie for reducing stress or just making a fun. If you like romantic comedy too, I recommend My Sassy Lady which is the most famous romantic comedy in Korea and my favorite movie. In the movie heroine is the most beautiful actress. If I stand a chance to show our classmate the movie, I will be happy.


1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I was surprised to see the pictures and then read that your favorite movie is the Rock. Perhaps you need to upload a photo of Nicolas Cage to go with your story. I have seen My Sassy Girl. Many people consider it a classic. However, I must admit that I am afraid of the girl in this movie. She is so tough and scary!