Friday, July 6, 2007

Journal Entry #5

Actually I don't believe a luck. But ironically all of people have own furtune. Everything comes as you try. In Korea there are many fortune-tellers. But I have never been to there. Because everything is up to me. But my mother have been to there sometimes. If she got a good furtune, I believed. But if it was bad, I don't believe. Anyway we don't know our future. Just at now, do best.
About 15 years ago when I came back to home from school, my friend gave 4 volleyball tickets. I am not sure why he give me the tickets. But at that time I didn't like a volleyball. So I refused to get the tickets. After I came back home, I told my mother and brother. As soon as I told them that, they scolded me. Thus I went to my friend and got the tickets. We went to volleyball statium but the team which I support was beated. Again they scolded me. "Why did you make us get angry as you got the tickets?" But great furtune was coming to us. After game, there was a premium lottery. We got the first prize which is tableware ceramic set. It was not big and expensive prize. But we was so happy. Because it was our first prize winning. To this day we used them.

No comments: