Sunday, July 15, 2007

Journal Entry #10







Corona Del Mar is a wonderful place for many reasons. First of all, sunset is so beautiful. I have never seen like that sunset. It seems to post card. Maybe I cannot forget the sightscreen. Secondly, there are not too many people. Some beaches are crowded. Actually what there is few people is boring. I think Corona Del Mar was proper. Lastly, I was with many people who I love. It is not about the beach but Corona Del Mar is my first beach which went together with my friends. So, the beach is more special to me. Even though dainties of all lands and seas, if I am alone, I am not happy. Even if it was just a trip, but I can’t forget the beach which gave a lot of memories to me.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip to the beach. Corona Del Mar is a small beach and the waves aren'y very big, but it has a special feel to it that the other beaches don't have. I think California sunsets are the most beautiful. However, they say the beautiful colors are the result of the smog and pollution! By the way, does the sunset look like a post office or a post card? :)

eri said...

I think that you had great experiments. I didn't go there, but let's go there together someday!

Mohammad Zaman said...

In my opinion I think you should go to the beach another time, because you seem so happy in the pictures :)