Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Journal #9


My father is my hero. There are several reasons why I look up to him. First of all, he has kept up our family for 30 years. We rely on him whenever, whatever and wherever. He seems like a tree which stands one spot everyday for us. Secondly, he has good personality for family. He is thinking everyday for family. He always passion to family works. He wakes up and comes back home everyday. And he grows my garden which is not too big. I learn that personality to him. I think that I take other persons into consideration well. Finally, he does his best everything. He is not the best in his field but he is more diligent than any other persons. I don’t care that my father is not rich. But he can fill in our mind. I really want to make a family which is like us. We are not rich but we are happier than any other families because of my father. I can do that and will try to do continuous.

No comments: